100 Series PVC Nitrile Foam Tape
Strong and conformable PVC nitrile foam sealing tape.
Laminated with a long life acrylic adhesive.
Provides an air and moistureproof seal.
Excellent resistance to wear and abrasion.
Ideal for sealing around marine doors,
windows and hatches.
Used for sealing and weatherproofing
exterior toolboxes and compartments on vehicles.
Also used for sealing switchboards,
and electrical equipment enclosures.
Ideal for die-cutting and gasketing.
Closed cell foam does not absorb water.
Resists UV, ageing fungi and most chemicals.
Cushions and absorbs shock.
Black in colour.
Log width is 1000mm.
- Cushions and absorbs shock
- Resists UV, aging, fungi and most chemicals
- Excellent resistance to wear and abrasion
- High temperature reisitance
- Laminated with a long life acrylic adhesive
- Dimensionally stable - will not ooze
- Ideal for die cutting and gasketing
- Automotive and marine door and hatch seals
- Spray booth door seals
- Thickness: 3, 6, 9 an 12mm
- Density: 112 to 192 kg per cu. m
- Colour: Black
- Maximuim width: 1200mm
- Hardness: 35 to 55 (shore 00)
- Tensile strength: 483 kPa
- Elongation: 100%
- Compression deflection: 35 to 62 kPa
- Compession set: 25% max
- Water absorption: 5 % by volume
- Temperature resistance: -29 to 104 deg. C
- Flammability rating: 100mm per minute max.
- Chemical resisitance: Good
For more information or advise please call our office on 02 9567 0788
See more foam sealing products see here.